Rachael Madori Talks Sex Symbols
Tattooed hottie Rachael Madori stars in Airerose Entertainment’s upcoming title, Sex Symbols 2 alongside smoking hot, tattooed ladies – Bonnie Rotten, Kleio Valentien and Lolly Ink. Rachael is coming up on her one year anniversary of entering the adult industry. Last August the 22-year-old decided porn was the career she wanted and we couldn’t be happier! “Porn actually kind of fell into my lap. I was big into social networking and always had a sexually forward attitude with the public. I tweeted Brazzers one day that I wanted to be a pornstar so they had me shoot some amateur videos in Miami. I was super nervous and literally shaking but once the cameras went on I just screwed like I’ve always screwed: hard, loud and sloppy. I guess I made an impression because here I am!” (sinnandskinn.com) Madori gave Fleshbot.com her top 5 reasons why she loves tattoos…
- I’ve always been fascinated by tattoos since I was young. Tattooed women look powerful and exciting to me. We take a lot of pain for an art form that we love.
- For some reason there’s ridiculous stigmas surrounding men and women who are tattooed but we don’t let that stop us. That’s important to me, doing what makes you comfortable and happy in the face of disapproval.
- Tattooed women are sexy and fierce to me, I can’t wait to be covered. And.. I think tattooed girls are awesome because we’re wearing our hearts on our sleeve… literally.
- If we have enough commitment, passion or interest for something to ink it into our skin I think that says we’re bold.
- I enjoy the idea of being a type of artwork and I’m definitely not even close to as colorful a human as I want to be. There’s a lot more ink in my future.
Order your copy of Sex Symbols 2 Here.
Browse tattoo titles Here.